TAX and ESTATE PLANNING STRATEGIES for RETIREMENT
Learn proven strategies that can help you reduce or even eliminate taxes on our retirement income and your estate…leaving more of your hard-earned money for you and your heirs.
Plus…learn how the new 2020 SECURE ACT could impact your retirement planning!
Many people approach retirement without fully understanding the tax implications, important rules and regulations, and valuable financial strategies that are available to them – until it’s too late. The right tax-reduction strategy can potentially save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement. This course focuses on tax-smart retirement planning for today’s new economy, including how recent tax law changes may impact your retirement strategy.
Tax Planning Strategies
- How you can increase your retirement income while reducing risk in today’s economy
- How taxes could pose the biggest threat to your retirement – and how to avoid it.
- How you can leverage recent tax legislation to create big tax savings over your lifeteime
- Why IRAs can be a retirement planning disaster if not handled properly
- How to create a TAX-FREE income in retirement from your current savings plan
- Ways to help protect your assets from being depleted by long-term care and healthcare costs
- Growing your retirement assets using market-type growth, with PROTECTION when the market drops
Estate Planning Strategies
- How to transfer assets and leave tax-efficient legacy for your heirs
- How to avoid probate, lengthy delays, court and attorney fees all with a simple plan
- How to protect your next egg from assisted living and Long-Term care costs
- The critical link between estate planning and retirement planning that can massively reduce the income taxes of your beneficiaries
PLUS…Learn how the NEW 2020 SECURE Act could affect your retirement planning
- How the SECURE Act affects your beneficiaries
- How the SECURE Act affects RMD rules and regulations
- Will the SECURE Act make you more secure?
REGISTER TODAY AND LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOUR RETIREMENT INCOME AND ESTATE